It’s the quickest way to surprise your guests. Very light and imperceptible to the palate, edible gold powder can decorate soups, desserts, cocktails and champagne flûtes quite easily.
Packaging: Glass container
Available Formats: 1 gram
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 10 years after opening
Guarantee: 10 years
The resistant glass jar ensures safe transport. The resealable cap guarantees perfect preservation between each use.
- 23 kt gold authorised for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Colouring
- Produced without copper, biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- Each Gold Chef 1 gram package contains gold powder to decorate 70 to 90 portions.
HAVING A TASTE OF THE AMAZING
Gold powder: practical and impeccable
Our gold powder is perfectly preserved in a glass container and can be easily applied in the necessary doses. The jar’s wide opening makes it easy to collect with a spoon, a knife, or a larger kitchen utensil. For application, we recommend using a shaker.
A small gesture, an impeccable plate
Gold powder adds a touch of magic, capable of winning over even the most demanding guests. Sprinkled on fluid dishes or mixed with spirits, cocktails, champagne or prosecco, it creates a particularly surprising glow. It is also perfect on chocolates, desserts, ice cream, fruit and jellies.