An impressive touch when plating food, gold crumbs are the best ally of a detail-conscious chef. Because of their size and texture, they are ideal on first courses, fish courses, side dishes and pastries, with small, surprising touches of light. Very easy to use, they make each creation unique.
Packaging: Glass container
Available Formats: 1 gram
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 10 years after opening
Guarantee: 10 years
The resistant glass jar ensures safe transport. The resealable cap allows you to perfectly preserve the edible gold between each use.
- 23 kt gold authorised for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Colouring
- Produced without copper, biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- Each Gold Chef HORECA package contains enough gold crumbs to decorate 75 to 100 portions.
Gold crumbs: the perfection is in the details
Crumbs are the most versatile format to make any dish sparkle. To apply in precise points we suggest placing them with the help of wooden or metal tweezers or tongs. For a more widespread visual effect you can use a teaspoon or a shaker. To store them between each use, simply close the jar tightly.
A chef’s secret ingredient
For perfectly unique, rich and unforgettable appetizers, first courses, vegetables, fish main courses and large or small confections, golden crumbs are ideal. They are flexible and sinuous and able to enhance the composition and colours of any creation.