Silver crumbs are the best ally of a detail-conscious chef. Because of their size and texture, they are the ideal addition to first courses, fish courses, side dishes and pastries, with small, surprising touches of light. Very easy to use, they make each creation unique.
Packaging: Glass container
Available Formats: 1 gram
Preservation tips: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Shelf life: 6 months from the date the package was opened
Guarantee: 3 years
The resistant glass jar ensures safe transport. The resealable cap guarantees perfect preservation between each use.
- Pure silver authorised for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E174 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- Each Gold Chef HORECA package contains enough silver crumbs to decorate 90 to 120 portions.
Silver crumbs: perfection is in the details
Crumbs are the most versatile format, and they make any dish sparkle. To apply in precise points we suggest placing them with the help of wooden or metal tweezers or tongs. For a more widespread visual effect you can use a spoon or a shaker. To store them between each use, simply close the jar tightly.
A chef’s secret ingredient
For perfectly unique, rich and unforgettable appetizers, first courses, vegetables, fish main courses and large or small confections, silver crumbs are ideal. They are flexible and sinuous and able to enhance the composition and colours of any creation.