Explicitly precious, edible gold flakes are perfect when you’d like to transform those special dishes and make them look like jewellery with surprising touches of light. They look great on first courses, second courses with meat or fish, cakes and medium-large sized desserts.
Packaging: Glass container
Available Formats: 1 gram
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 10 years after opening
Guarantee: 10 years
The resistant glass jar ensures safe transport. The resealable cap provides perfect storage between each use.
- 23 kt gold authorised for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Colouring
- Produced without copper, biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- Each Gold Chef HORECA package has enough gold flakes to decorate 100 to 120 portions.
Gold flakes: enchanting details
The gold flakes are perfectly preserved in a glass container and can be easily applied in the necessary doses. The jar's wide mouth makes it easy to collect the flakes with a spoon. For plating we recommend using wooden or metal tweezers that facilitate accurate positioning.
Recommended for those who want to surprise their guests with their creativity, gold flakes need a clear idea and a delicate touch. Perfect when transforming hors d'oeuvres, fusion and sushi recipes, first and second courses, and pastries of all sizes, they can be applied individually or in a more distributed composition.
DISCOVER THE GOLD FLAKES IN OUR OTHER PRODUCT LINES