Explicitly precious, edible silver flakes are perfect when you’d like to transform those important dishes and make them look like jewellery with surprising touches of light. They look great on first courses, second courses with meat or fish, cakes and medium-large sized desserts.
Packaging: Glass container
Available Formats: 1 gram
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 6 months from the date the package was opened
Guarantee: 3 years
The resistant glass jar ensures safe transport. The resealable cap provides perfect storage between each use.
- Pure silver authorised for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E174 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- Each Gold Chef HORECA package has enough silver flakes to decorate 90 to 120 portions.
Silver flakes: enchanting details
The silver flakes are perfectly preserved in a glass container and can be easily applied in the necessary doses. The jar's wide mouth makes it easy to collect the flakes with a spoon. For plating we recommend using wooden or metal tweezers that facilitate accurate positioning.
Recommended for those chefs who want to surprise their guests with their creativity. Silver flakes need a clear idea and a delicate touch. Perfect when decorating hors d'oeuvres, fusion and sushi recipes, first and second courses, and pastries of all sizes, they can be applied individually or in a more distributed composition.