Ideal for decorating important confectionery products, cakes and medium-large desserts(*), edible gold flakes are a rich touch that lights up the creativity of those who are not afraid to experiment.
Packaging: Glass container
Available Formats: 125 mg
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 10 years after opening
Guarantee: 10 years
Resistant and handy, the glass jar is also a perfect table accessory.
- Made with 23-karat gold from responsable sources
- Manufactured according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless and imperceptible to the palate
- Gold Chef products do not contain allergens, they are not produced with adjuvants and/or materials of animal origin
- Kosher certified
- Shake well before use
- The only purpose of the image is to present the product(*)
- The FAMILY&FRIENDS gold flake pack by Gold Chef contains the ideal amount for decorations on 10-15 portions.
Gold flakes: pure beauty
To turn any dish into jewellery, simply place the gold flakes where you’d like them to shine. The use of kitchen tweezers or a small knife is recommended for an accurate application.
Gold flakes are perfect for chefs who have the courage to make strong choices. All it takes is one to make a beautiful appetizer, a lovely piece of sushi or a single-serve pastry(*). For traditional or fusion first and second courses(*), we suggest that you dare to apply the gold flakes in a more distributed fashion.