Edible silver leaf is perfect for sumptuously celebrating the skill of the chef.
Packaging: 5 leaves booklet
Available Formats: 80 x 80 mm
Number of sheets: 25
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 6 months from the date the package was opened
Guarantee: 3 years
As per tradition, the silver leaf is placed on tissue paper inside an elegantly packaged booklet.
- Pure silver authorised for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E174 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- Each HORECA package has enough silver leaf to decorate up to 120 portions.
A CELEBRATION OF TALENT
Silver leaf: culinary mastery that shines
Used whole or cut into sections, alone or together with other sections of silver leaf, this queen of edible silver will bend to the will of a chef’s creative choices, who know how to use it with skill. A small knife can assist you as you separate the leaf from the tissue paper and slide it over the plate you are decorating.
The queen of edible silver
The splendour of silver leaf is perfect when celebrating the beauty of those truly special meals, from meat and fish main courses to desserts. Silver is impeccable on dishes that have a homogeneous height, such as risotto and cakes.