Proof of culinary mastery, silver leaf is the edible silver format that is preferred by great chefs for their most important dishes(*).
Packaging: 5-leaf booklet
Available Formats: 80 x 80 mm
Number of sheets: 5
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 3 years from the date of manufacture, 6 months from the date the package was opened
Guarantee: 3 years
As per tradition, the silver leaf is placed on tissue paper inside an elegantly packaged booklet.
- Pure silver
- Manufactured according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) food manufacturing standards
- E174 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless and imperceptible to the palate
- Gold Chef products do not contain allergens, they are not produced with adjuvants and/or materials of animal origin
- Kosher certified
- The only purpose of the image is to present the product(*)
- Each Gold Chef FAMILY&FRIENDS package has enough silver leaf to decorate up to 20 portions.
Silver leaf: impeccable sumptuousness
Separate the silver leaf from the tissue with the help of a small knife and place it gently on the plate you are decorating. It can be used whole for a triumph of richness. For more creative compositions it can be cut and arranged as you like.
A natural star player
Silver leaf celebrates the talents of chefs and cake designers. This queen of edible silver is ideal for decorations on important dishes, especially if they have a homogeneous height, such as cakes and chocolates(*).