Silver leaf is an infallible way to make important dishes shine.
Packaging: 5 leaves booklet
Available Formats: 50 x 50 mm
Number of sheets: 5
Preservation tips: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Shelf life: 3 years
Guarantee: 6 months from the date the package was opened
As per tradition, the silver leaf is placed on tissue paper inside an elegantly packaged booklet.
- Pure silver authorised for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E174 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- Each Gold Chef YOU&ME package has enough silver leaf to decorate up to 5 portions.
Silver leaf: art in the kitchen
This precious silver leaf requires accuracy. A small knife will assist you as you separate the leaf from the tissue and slide it over the plate you are decorating. The leaf can be applied whole as it is or cut into sections and arranged as desired.
Much loved by chefs and cake designers, silver leaf is the queen of edible silver. Its splendour is perfect for masterfully decorating any important dish. It is particularly suitable for dishes that have a homogeneous height, such as risotto and cakes.