Rediscovered thanks to a famous risotto by Gualtiero Marchesi, gold leaf is perfect for sumptuously celebrating one’s skill in the kitchen.
Packaging: 25 leaves booklet
Available Formats: 80 x 80 mm
Number of sheets: 25
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 10 years from the date of manufacture
Guarantee: 10 years
As per tradition, the gold leaf is laid on tissue paper and packaged inside an elegant booklet.
- Made with 23-karat gold from responsable sources
- Manufactured according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless and imperceptible to the palate
- Gold Chef products do not contain allergens, they are not produced with adjuvants and/or materials of animal origin
- Kosher certified
- The only purpose of the image is to present the product(*)
- Each Gold Chef FAMILY&FRIENDS package contains enough gold leaf to decorate 25 to 100 portions.
Gold leaf: culinary mastery that shines
Used whole or cut into sections, alone or together with other sections of gold leaf, this queen of edible gold will bend to the will of the creative choices of chefs, who know how to use it with skill. A small knife can assist you as you separate the gold leaf from the tissue paper and slide it over the plate you are decorating.
The queen of edible gold
The splendour of gold leaf is perfect when celebrating the beauty of the most important dishes, from chocolates to desserts. Gold leaf is simply impeccable on dishes that have a homogeneous height, such as cakes(*).