True proof of culinary mastery, gold leaf is the favourite edible gold format chosen by great chefs for their most important dishes.
Packaging: 5 leaves booklet
Available Formats: 80 x 80
Number of sheets: 5
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 10 years after opening
Guarantee: 10 years
As per tradition, the gold leaf is laid on tissue paper and packaged inside an elegant booklet.
- 23 kt gold authorised for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Colouring
- Produced without copper, biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- The FAMILY&FRIENDS gold leaf package by Gold Chef contains the ideal amount for decorations on 5 to 20 portions.
THE CHEF'S FAVORITE
Gold leaf: impeccably sumptuous
With the assistance of a small knife, separate the gold leaf from the tissue and place it gently on the plate you are decorating. It can be used whole for a triumph of richness. For more creative compositions it can be cut and arranged as you like.
A natural star player
Made famous by an extraordinary risotto by Gualtiero Marchesi, gold leaf is a perfect way to celebrate the talent of chefs and cake designers. This queen of edible gold is ideal when decorating important dishes, especially if they have a homogeneous height, such as cakes and risotto.