Made famous by an unforgettable risotto by Gualtiero Marchesi, edible gold leaf is makes important dishes(*) shine.
Packaging: 5 leaves booklet
Available Formats: 50 x 50 mm
Number of sheets: 5
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 10 years from the date of manufacture
Guarantee: 10 years
As per tradition, the gold leaf is laid on tissue paper and packaged inside an elegant booklet.
- Made with 23-karat gold from responsable sources
- Manufactured according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless and imperceptible to the palate
- Gold Chef products do not contain allergens, they are not produced with adjuvants and/or materials of animal origin
- Kosher certified
- The only purpose of the image is to present the product(*)
- Each Gold Chef YOU&ME package contains enough gold leaf to decorate up to 5 portions.
Gold leaf: art in the kitchen
This precious gold leaf requires accuracy. A small knife will assist you as you separate the gold leaf from the tissue and slide it over the plate you are decorating. The leaf can be applied(*) whole as it is or cut into sections and arranged as desired.
Much loved by chefs and cake designers, gold leaf is the queen of edible gold. Its splendour is perfect for masterfully decorating any important dish(*). It is particularly suitable for gilding dishes that have a homogeneous height, such as desserts and cakes(*).