Made famous by an unforgettable risotto by Gualtiero Marchesi, edible gold leaf is makes important dishes shine.
Packaging: 5 leaves booklet
Available Formats: 50 x 50 mm
Number of sheets: 5
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 10 years after opening
Guarantee: 10 years
As per tradition, the gold leaf is laid on tissue paper and packaged inside an elegant booklet.
- 23 kt gold authorised for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Colouring
- Produced without copper, biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- Each Gold Chef YOU&ME package contains enough gold leaf to decorate up to 5 portions.
Gold leaf: art in the kitchen
This precious gold leaf requires accuracy. A small knife will assist you as you separate the gold leaf from the tissue and slide it over the plate you are decorating. The leaf can be applied whole as it is or cut into sections and arranged as desired.
Much loved by chefs and cake designers, gold leaf is the queen of edible gold. Its splendour is perfect for masterfully decorating any important dish. It is particularly suitable for gilding dishes that have a homogeneous height, such as risotto and cakes