Ideal for decorating important first courses, meat and fish mains, cakes and medium-large desserts, edible silver flakes are the rich touch that lights up your creativity, for those who are not afraid to experiment.
Packaging: Glass container
Available Formats: 125 mg
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 6 months from the date the package was opened
Guarantee: 3 years
The glass jar is resistant, handy and a beautiful accessory for the table.
- Pure silver authorised for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E174 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- Each Gold Chef FAMILY&FRIENDS package has enough silver flakes to decorate 15 to 20 portions.
Silver flakes: pure beauty
To turn any dish into a jewelled masterpiece, simply place the silver flakes in the spots you’d like to illuminate. Use tweezers or a small knife for a more accurate application.
Charming jewelled plates
Silver flakes are perfect for those have the courage to make strong choices in the kitchen. All it takes is one to make a beautiful appetizer, a lovely piece of sushi or a single serve pastry. For traditional or fusion first and second courses, we suggest that you dare to apply the gold flakes in a more distributed fashion.