Bright luminescent touches will make any creation rich and surprising; edible silver crumbs are precious details that can be used to decorate first and second courses, vegetables and pastries.
Packaging: Glass container with shaker
Available Formats: 125 mg
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 6 months from the date the package was opened
Guarantee: 3 years
The glass jar has a shaker on top that makes applying the crumbs simple and intuitive.
- Pure silver authorised for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E174 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- Each Gold Chef FAMILY&FRIENDS silver crumb package will decorate 15 to 20 portions.
WONDER AND SURPRISE
Silver crumbs: set the table with light
The elegant glass shaker can be brought directly to the table so you can use the silver crumbs right before your guest eyes. Small, wonderful drops of light will gently drop from the shaker, adding a beautiful luminescence to your dishes.
Surprising touches of light
Quite easy to apply, the silver crumbs are particularly loved by chefs because of their versatility. They can be arranged in a more concentrated way to make a detail stand out and become more precious, or sprinkled in a wider arrangement to enhance the liveliness of appetizers, first and second courses, desserts and cakes.