Adding a richness to dishes with small, surprising touches of light, the edible silver crumbs are particularly suitable for first courses, fish courses, sides and pastries. Very easy to use, crumbs are precious details that make each creation unique.
Packaging: Plastic free parchment sachet
Available Formats: 70 mg
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 6 months from the date the package was opened
Guarantee: 3 years
The parchment bags are made exclusively with natural raw materials. Small and handy, they facilitate precision and accuracy.
- Pure silver authorised for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E174 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- Each Gold Chef YOU&ME package contains silver crumbs to decorate 5 to 8 portions.
THE SPLENDOUR OF DETAILS
Silver crumbs: enchanting light
Cut off a corner of the parchment sachet and then tap your finger on the paper. The silver crumbs will gently slide out, adding wonderful touches of silvery light to your dishes. We recommend using silver crumbs during the preparation stage of the dish.
Knowing how to impress
Chosen by chefs who use them to enhance the composition and hues of their gourmet creations, silver crumbs are perfect for concentrated or diffused points of light. Flexible and serpentine, they are a unique detail on precious and unforgettable appetizers, first and second courses, desserts, cakes and small pastries.