With beautiful touches of elegant silvery light, edible silver flakes are an element of surprise, like being served jewels on your plate. They are perfect on first courses, meat dishes, sushi, cakes and medium-large size desserts.
Packaging: Plastic free parchment sachet
Available Formats: 70 mg
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 6 months from the date the package was opened
Guarantee: 3 years
The parchment sachet, made only with natural raw materials, is a tailor made wrapper that allows you to apply the silver flakes with precision and accuracy.
- Pure silver authorised for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E174 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- Each Gold Chef YOU&ME package has enough silver flakes to decorate 5 to 8 portions.
THE ART OF AMAZEMENT
Silver flakes: explicitly precious
Steady hand, careful eye, gentle touch. You don’t need tools to apply the silver flakes. Simply let them fall on the plates directly from the parchment sachet. For a more precise application you can utilise the tip of a knife or plating tweezers or tongs.
A tribute to creativity
Flakes are the silver format that is recommended for those who are not afraid to put their creativity to the test. A single flake may be enough to turn a small pastry or finger food into a piece of jewellery. For main courses and medium-large sized desserts we suggest a more distributed application.
DISCOVER THE PRODUCTS OF THE OTHER LINES