With beautiful touches of elegant silvery light, edible silver flakes are an element of surprise, like being served jewels on your creations(*). They are perfect on chocolaes, cakes and medium-large size desserts(*).
Packaging: Plastic free parchment sachet
Available Formats: 70 mg
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 3 years from the date of manufacture, 6 months from the date the package was opened
Guarantee: 3 years
The parchment sachet, made only with natural raw materials, is a tailor made wrapper that allows you to apply the silver flakes with precision and accuracy.
- Pure Silver
- Manufactured according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) food manufacturing standards
- E174 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless and imperceptible to the palate
- Gold Chef products do not contain allergens, they are not produced with adjuvants and/or materials of animal origin
- Kosher certified
- Shake well before use
- The only purpose of the image is to present the product(*)
- Each Gold Chef YOU&ME package has enough silver flakes to decorate 5 to 8 portions.
THE ART OF AMAZEMENT
Silver flakes: explicitly precious
Steady hand, careful eye, gentle touch. You don’t need tools to apply(*) the silver flakes. Simply let them fall on the plates directly from the parchment sachet. For a more precise application you can utilise the tip of a knife or plating tweezers or tongs.
A tribute to creativity
Flakes are the silver format that is recommended for those who are not afraid to put their creativity to the test. A single flake may be enough to turn a small pastry(*) into a piece of jewellery. For medium-large sized desserts(*) we suggest a more distributed application.