Add surprising and small specks of light to your dishes with gold crumbs. They are particularly wonderful on chocolates and pastries(*). Very easy to use, gold crumbs are precious details that make each creation(*) unique.
Packaging: Plastic free parchment sachet
Available Formats: 70mg
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 10 years from the date of manufacture
Guarantee: 10 years
The parchment sachets are made exclusively with natural raw materials. Small and handy, they facilitate precision and accuracy.
- Made with 23-karat gold from responsable sources
- Manufactured according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless and imperceptible to the palate
- Gold Chef products do not contain allergens, they are not produced with adjuvants and/or materials of animal origin
- Kosher certified
- Shake well before use
- The only purpose of the image is to present the product(*)
- Each Gold Chef YOU&ME package contains enough gold crumbs to decorate 3 to 5 portions.
THE SPLENDOUR OF DETAILS
Gold Crumbs: charming light
To turn a good recipe(*) into an enchantment for the eyes, simply cut a corner of the parchment sachet and then lightly tap your finger on the paper. The golden crumbs will fall gently, gifting your dish with wonderful drops of light. We recommend using them during the final phase of the dish(*).
Knowing how to impress
Much loved by chefs who use them to enhance the composition and hues of their gourmet creations(*), gold crumbs are perfect for concentrated or diffused points of light. Flexible and serpentine, they are impeccable details on unique and unforgettable desserts, cakes and small pastries(*).