Gorgeous and impalpable, edible gold powder is perfect for chocolates, ice creams, desserts, champagne flûtes and drinks(*) that seem to vibrate with light.
Packaging: Plastic free parchment sachet
Available Formats: 70mg
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 10 years from the date of manufacture
Guarantee: 10 years
The parchment sachets, made exclusively with natural raw materials, allow you to sprinkle the powder directly on the plate, either while cooking in the kitchen or at the table.
- Made with 23-karat gold from responsable sources
- Manufactured according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless and imperceptible to the palate
- Gold Chef products do not contain allergens, they are not produced with adjuvants and/or materials of animal origin
- Kosher certified
- Shake well before use
- The only purpose of the image is to present the product(*)
- Each Gold Chef YOU&ME package contains enough gold powder for 3 to 5 portions.
A TOUCH OF MAGIC
Gold Powder: simple to use, the perfect way to impress
Thanks to the lightweight and handy packaging, application is simple and precise(*). Simply cut the corner of the sachet, and dust out the gold powder with a flick of the wrist. It only takes a little practice. Then all you have to do is experiment.
A little shine for those special moments
Gold powder is an enchanting touch that makes those special moments quite unique. Sprinkled on desserts, ice cream, chocolates and jellies or added to a glass of champagne, a cocktail or a liqueur(*), it adds sparkling flashes of light that are always different and invariably surprising.