Gorgeous and impalpable, edible gold powder is perfect for chocolates, ice creams, desserts, champagne flûtes and drinks that seem to vibrate with light.
Packaging: Plastic free parchment sachet
Available Formats: 70mg
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 10 years after opening
Guarantee: 10 years
The parchment sachets, made exclusively with natural raw materials, allow you to sprinkle the powder directly on the plate, either while cooking in the kitchen or at the table.
- 23 kt gold for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV Rheinland.
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Colouring
- Produced without copper, biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- Each Gold Chef YOU&ME package contains enough gold powder for 3 to 5 portions.
A TOUCH OF MAGIC
Gold Powder: simple to use, the perfect way to impress
Thanks to the lightweight and handy packaging, application is simple and precise. Simply cut the corner of the sachet, and dust out the gold powder with a flick of the wrist. It only takes a little practice. Then all you have to do is experiment.
A little shine for those special moments
Gold powder is so enchanting and it makes those special moments quite unique. Sprinkled on desserts, ice cream, chocolates, jellies and fruit, or added to a glass of champagne, a cocktail or a liqueur, it adds shining flashes of light that is always different and invariably surprising.