With beautiful touches of elegant light, edible gold flakes are an element of surprise, like being served jewels on your creation(*). They are perfect on chocolates, cakes and medium-large size desserts(*).
Packaging: Plastic free parchment sachet
Available Formats: 70mg
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 10 years from the date of manufacture
Guarantee: 10 years
The gold flakes are in a parchment sachet that is made only with natural materials. The sachet is a wrapper but acts like an haute couture dress, allowing precise and accurate applications.
- Made with 23-karat gold from responsable sources
- Manufactured according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless and imperceptible to the palate
- Gold Chef products do not contain allergens, they are not produced with adjuvants and/or materials of animal origin
- Kosher certified
- Shake well before use
- The only purpose of the image is to present the product(*)
- Each Gold Chef YOU&ME package contains enough gold flakes to decorate 3 to 5 portions.
THE ART OF AMAZEMENT
Gold flakes: explicitly valuable
Steady hand, careful eye, gentle touch. Arranging the gold flakes is quite easy, simply let them fall on the plate directly from the parchment sachet. For a more precise application you can use the tip of a knife or plating tweezers or tongs.
A tribute to creativity
Gold flakes are the gold format that is recommended for those who are not afraid to put their creativity to the test. A single flake may be enough to turn a small pastry(*) into a piece of jewellery. For medium-large sized desserts(*) we suggest a more distributed application.