Rediscovered thanks to a famous risotto by Gualtiero Marchesi, gold leaf is perfect for sumptuously celebrating one’s skill in the kitchen.
Packaging: 25 leaves booklet
Available Formats: 80 x 80 mm
Number of sheets: 25
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 10 years after opening
Guarantee: 10 years
As per tradition, the gold leaf is laid on tissue paper and packaged inside an elegant booklet.
- 23 kt gold authorised for food use, periodically checked and annually certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Manufactured according to GMP (General Manufacturing Purpose) food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Colouring
- Produced without copper, biologically inert, tasteless, imperceptible to the palate
- Produced without raw materials of animal origin
- Gluten free
- Each Gold Chef HORECA package contains enough gold leaf to decorate 25 to 100 portions.
Gold leaf: culinary mastery that shines
Used whole or cut into sections, alone or together with other sections of gold leaf, this queen of edible gold will bend to the will of the creative choices of chefs, who know how to use it with skill. A small knife can assist you as you separate the gold leaf from the tissue paper and slide it over the plate you are decorating.
The queen of edible gold
The splendour of gold leaf is perfect when celebrating the beauty of the most important dishes, from meat and fish main courses to desserts. Gold leaf is simply impeccable on dishes that have a homogeneous height, such as risotto and cakes.