It’s the quickest way to surprise your guests. Very light and imperceptible to the palate, edible silver powder allows you to decorate desserts, cocktails and champagne flûtes(*) quite easily.
Packaging: Glass container
Available Formats: 1 gram
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 3 years from the date of manufacture, 6 months from the date the package was opened
Guarantee: 3 years
The resistant glass jar ensures safe transport. The resealable cap guarantees perfect preservation between each use.
- Made with 23-karat gold from responsable sources
- Manufactured according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) food manufacturing standards
- E174 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless and imperceptible to the palate
- Gold Chef products do not contain allergens, they are not produced with adjuvants and/or materials of animal origin
- Kosher certified
- Shake well before use
- The only purpose of the image is to present the product(*)
- Each Gold Chef 1 gr package contains enough silver powder to decorate 90 to 120 portions.
HAVING A TASTE OF THE AMAZING
Silver powder: practical and impeccable
Silver powder is perfectly preserved in a glass container and can be easily applied in the necessary doses. The jar’s wide opening makes it easy to collect with a spoon, a knife, or a larger kitchen utensil. For application, we recommend using a shaker.
A small gesture, a big plate
Silver powder adds a touch of magic, capable of winning over even the most demanding guests. Sprinkled on fluid dishes or mixed with spirits, cocktails, champagne and prosecco(*), it creates a particularly surprising glow. It is also perfect on chocolates, desserts, ice cream and jellies(*).